El Club Allard is one of the most awarded and selected restaurants of Spain and it is located in the heart of Madrid.
This place combines elegance and tradition, as it is located in a building from 1900 with modernity in the kitchen through the creations of the Head Chef María Marte.
The restaurant, awarded with two Michelin stars since 2011 offers different Tasting Menus and well prepared courses elaborated with the best seasonal ingredients, making that a dinner in El Club Allard becomes in an unique gastronomic experience.
Most Important Awards
- El Club Allard, Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor 2013.
- The Spanish Luxury Association has chosen El Club Allard as a member and has awarded it with the Honorary Diamond. (2013)
- El Club Allard, restaurant of the year, by Mahou-Millesime awards 2012
- El Club Allard, awarded restaurant of the year by Metrópoli (2012)
- Second Michelin Star (2011)
- 2 suns in the Repsol Guide (2011)
Type: Fine Dining | 2 Michelin Stars Restaurant
Address: Calle Ferraz, 2, 28008 Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Phone: +34 915 590 939
Website: El Club Allard
Source: El Club Allard
Photos: Property of El Club Allard