Enjoy a unique sailing boat experience to the Cíes Islands and its famous Rodas Beach considered the best beach in the world. Famous for their beauty as “the Islands of the gods”, the Cíes Islands are uninhabited islands that, due to their ecological, marine and terrestrial wealth, form part of the Maritime Terrestrial National Park of the Atlantic Islands of Galicia. An exclusive way to discover such treasure as the Cíes Islands.
In the experience in sailing boat to the Cíes Islands you will enjoy the navigation by the “Ría de Vigo” to the Rodas Beach and the Island of San Martiño (South Island), which can only be accessed by private boat. Once on the islands, you can go hiking and immortalize with photos the incomparable beauty of the park.
The experience will begin at 10:00 am at the Real Club Náutico de Vigo, where the captain of the sailing boat will welcome you. Then we will head to the Cíes Islands, where we will anchor in front of the Rodas Beach (cataloged by the Guardian newspaper as the best beach in the world) to take a bath in its crystal clear waters and then disembark and make a route around the island. Finally, we will visit the Island of San Martiño and in the afternoon, we will return to the base port where we will disembark at 8:00 p.m
Services Included in the Experience
- Boat Captain
- Final cleaning
- WC on board
From 10.00 to 20.00 with departure and arrival from Real Club Náutico de Vigo. (Flexible schedule within these hours, being able to leave or return at the time requested by the client).
We Recommend to Bring
Nautical shoes (or white sole sportive shoes), swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, spare clothes, long pants, jacket, hat, waterproof camera, drinks, snorkeling equipment and food. In case of dizziness, it is recommended to take a Biodramina C tablet one hour before sailing.
- Maximum number of people: 11 + Captain (Children and babies count in the passenger count)
- Available all year.
- Port of departure and return: Real Club Náutico de Vigo.
- To confirm and guarantee the place we require the 100% of the payment at the time of booking.
- The fleet is provided with sailboats equipped with kitchen, household and refrigerator. You can bring your own food and drink if you wish.
Cancellations are not allowed, only for reasons of force majeure. Exits are made except orange or red alert notice, which would propose a change of date or return the money. The cancellation of the reservation may involve the return of part of the money paid, depending on the time it occurs:
- Up to 30 days before the departure date is penalized with the payment of 30%.
- Less than 30 days from the departure date is penalized with 100% of the total service. Cancellations made in less than 30 days will not be refunded.
- The client may request a change of date / time in their reservation up to 30 days before the date of service.
- The company that will provide the service, reserves itself the right to cancel the crossing (experience) due to adverse weather conditions (temporary warning), in which case, 100% of the amount delivered will be returned or a change of date will be made to carry out the crossing (at the customer’s choice).
- The route may suffer modifications due to weather conditions.
July & August: 880€ (21% VAT Included)
From September to June: 730€ (21% VAT Included)
Food & Beverage
Food and drinks are not included in the price of the experience. Ask us for it at the time of booking and we will send you our four menus to enjoy the typical Galician gastronomy on board the ship. (Additional cost)