Enjoy a unique experience with this private tour specially designed to discover the main monuments and secrets of a city with more than 2,000 years old. Palma is one of the few European cities that preserves an intact medieval historic center and an urban layout of Arab origin. We will walk through the founding center of the capital, enter the most visited monument of the Balearic Islands (the Cathedral of Mallorca) and walk through the most hidden alleys of the old town.
We will visit:
- The Cathedral, where we will have the opportunity to enter.
- The Almudaina, Arab citadel of the X century.
- The Bishop’s Palace, from the 13th century
- The Renaissance walls of the 16th century
- The Merchants Market of the 15th century
- The Consulate of the Sea of the 17th century
- The old Royal Shipyards of the 13th century
- The Paseo del Born, 19th century
- The Balearic Parliament, 19th century In Consell Insular, 19th century
- The Town Hall, from the 17th century
- Santa Eulalia, the first parish church in the city, from the 13th century
- The Plaza Mayor, from the 19th century
Información de la Experiencia
Length: 3 hours
Número de Asistentes: Minimum 1 person and maximum 10 persons.
Reservation: It is required to make the reservation 5 days before the date of the tour. If you require it with less advance notice, contact us directly and we will do everything possible to confirm your reservation for the requested date.
Idiomas disponibles: Spanish | English | Catalan
Price: 215€ (VAT Included)
Request us private transportation to the place where the experience begins (additional cost).