Enjoy an exclusive dinner at a restaurant with a Michelin Star while enjoying a unique flamenco show in which it is considered the best flamenco tablao in the world. It is often visited by numerous personalities and Hollywood stars during their visits to Madrid.
Flamenco, considered as an intangible heritage of humanity by Unesco since 2010, is a hallmark of Spain. Let yourself be surprised by this unique experience that is worth living in what is considered the oldest and most famous flamenco tablao in the world, awarded with a wide number of awards:
- Best Tablao Flamenco in the World for the prestigious Flamenco Festival of Cante de Las Minas.
- The only Flamenco Tablao awarded with one “Sol Repsol” for its gastronomic excellence.
- Its owner and artistic director, Blanca del Rey, is one of the most important choreographers and dancers in the history of flamenco.
- It´s Chef David García, obtained a Michelin Star.
- National Flamenco Award.
- Gold medal to the Fine Arts, delivered by their Majesties the Kings of Spain.
Reservation: Reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance. If you require it in less than 5 days, contact us directly and we will do everything possible to confirm your reservation for the requested date.
- 1st shift: Open every day of the week. The doors open at 06:00 and the dinner begins at 07:00 pm. The flamenco show starts at 8:00 p.m.
- 2nd shift: Open from Sunday to Thursday. The restaurant opens at 9:35 pm and the show starts at 10 pm (during this shift you will enjoy dinner while watching the show).
- 2nd shift: Open Fridays and Saturdays. The restaurant opens at 9:45 pm and the show starts at 10.45pm.
Price per person: 121,85 € per person (VAT included) (Includes dinner with tasting menu and entrance to the flamenco show).
“Huerto Cordobés” Seasonal soft Vegetables and a “Salmorejo” Dip (a traditional creamed tomato dip from the Andalusian City of Cordoba)
Scallop Carpaccio with Tomato Tartare, Dates and Cold Garlic and Almond Soup with Coconut Milk
Cod Loin in a Smoky Autumn Vegetable Sauce
Roasted Wild Sea Bass on Truffled Spring Onions, Grapefruit and Fried Caper Emulsion
Pigeon in Two Cooking Styles with Soft Buckwheat Risotto
Rack of Pré-Salé Lamb with Pumpkin Puree and Rustic Potatoes
Caramelised French Toast Made with Fresh Milk and Served with Banana Ice Cream
“Selección Corral de la Morería” wine (1/2 bottle per person)
Red Wine D.O.Ca. Rioja
or White Wine D.O. Rueda
Luxury private transportation: Request from us private transportation to the place where the experience begins (additional cost).