The restaurant Vendôme, near Cologne, headed by 3-star chef Joachim Wissler, is one of the best restaurants in Germany.
Joachim Wissler serves a blend of classical cuisine, creativity and modernity. In 2005 and 2013, the magazine “Der Feinschmecker” voted Wissler “Chef of the Year” and in 2009 he was deemed “The Best Chef in Germany.”
Apart from three Michelin stars, the restaurant Vendôme has also been decorated with 19.5 Gault Millau points as well as 5 Feinschmecker F’s, and is ranked 12th in the “San Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2014″ list.
Type: 3 Michelin Stars Restaurant
Address: Kadettenstrasse, 51429 Bergisch Gladbach/ Cologne
Phone: +49 2204-42 1941
- 3 Stars, Guide Michelin
- 19,5 Points, Gault Millau
- 5 Feinschmecker “F”
- No. 12, “San Pellegrino World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2014″
- International Prize 2010, Lo Mejor de la Gastronomia in Alicante, Spain
- Chef of the Year 2002, Gault Millau; Chef of the Year 2004, 2013 Der Feinschmecker (Wissler)
- Restaurant of the Year 2001, Der Feinschmecker
- Best Young Sommelier of Germany 2011, “Concours National des Jeunes Sommeliers” Chaîne des Rôtisseurs (Berlinghof)
- No. 3, Der Feinschmecker – the best service team
Source: Vendôme Website